Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

It could be a challenging day today with all they yummy food of Thanksgiving. BUT...I am going in armed with my tracker and my measuring cups! haha :) I just got done with my workout for the day. It wasn't nearly as intense as boot camp, but it was still good. I even did push-ups and knee to elbow crunches!!! I can really feel those crunches and I am getting way better at push-ups! I did 20 in a row touching my chest to the floor. It got really hot in my apartment with the oven on. I had to open the patio door a little bit. It looks like it is going to be a really nice day so maybe we can go out for a walk after lunch!

So, the turkey is in the oven and the only thing I have left to bake is the pumpkin pie! It should be easy since it is coming straight from the freezer section of the grocery store! haha :) Right now I am watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and it seems like they do a lot more talking than they used to! It is really boring and I think I might change the channel! I don't remember it this way. They are hardly showing any of the floats and balloons! Grrr!

OK, well I am going to go check on the turkey and eat something for breakfast. I hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving filled with food, family & friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment