Friday, November 11, 2011

Up Early

I was up early today! I went out in the cold...brrr! I wore a hat. Not only because it was cold, but my hair was really messy from sleeping. haha :) It was sooo bright out this morning so it was a good thing I stopped at my car to grab my sunglasses!!! Next time, I am going to wear gloves too! I went 2.4 miles this morning and it took me 34 minutes. I did the same program as last night. You are really supposed to wait a day between these workouts, but I just couldn't resist. I will probably do this same workout through next week so I will do it on Monday, Wednesday & Friday as well. The other days I can do something else.

I had my favorite thing for breakfast...Nutella on an English muffin with 2 turkey sausage links. Yum. I don't eat the sausage on the muffins if you are thinking that. I did try it once, but it wasn't so good. haha :)

I can't wait for weigh in tomorrow!!! I have to go to an earlier one since I have to work. Maybe I can get another workout in this evening. I like working out on Friday nights.

Well, I better go get ready for work. Stay tuned for results tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment