Monday, November 14, 2011

Snooze...

This morning I was up at 5:45 a.m. with Chris. He leaves for work around 6. I wanted to be up early to make sure that I got the livingsocial deal today!!! It is a 10 Punch Card at Fit4Lincoln for just $20. There are several different classes you can take. I am going to test out the boot camp on Wednesday morning at 6. I figured if I just go once a week to boot camp that would be a really good way to learn some moves and get toned up. Running is good, but I really need to work on my upper body strength. Well anyway...after hitting the snooze button 5 times this morning, it should be interesting getting up and leaving by about 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday!  haha :) I know I can do it. I am really excited to go to a boot camp class. I have been wanting to try one for quite a while. This was such a good deal, I couldn't pass it up. Even though I hit the snooze button this morning, I still made time to workout. I did my 10 Minute Trainer videos. I did 2 workouts for a total of 20 minutes. It really kicks your butt!!! I am sitting here still sweating and I have been done for about 10 minutes now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment