Sunday, November 6, 2011

Time Change

I was so happy that the time changed last night! It means I got an extra hour of sleep!!! I needed it too after going tailgating yesterday and staying out half the night having fun with friends. I was really off plan last night! Hopefully, I can make up for it this week. I will have to do my best! Lots of workouts and  really watching my food.

Today, my parents came by and we went out to lunch with them at Arby's. It was so good. I didn't really eat the healthiest of foods there. They do have these 5 Feel Good meals that you can choose from that are all under 500 calories. But I didn't chose to have have one of those. Now I wish I would have. I had the Ultimate Angus Philly and jalapeno bites! Mmmm...it was good. I used 27 of my 31 points for this meal. That doesn't leave me much to work with for supper. Looks like it will be a banana at this rate. LOL :)

I feel like I could use a little cat nap. I think I just might do that. Then later go out for my jog.

No comments:

Post a Comment