Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh...6 a.m. Boot Camp, How You Make Me Sore :)

I couldn't get to sleep last night after running so I was wide awake until at least 12:15 a.m.! Not good  when you have to get up so early. I Today was BOOT CAMP DAY! I did it!!! I was actually up at 5 a.m. and made it out the door by 5:30! WOW!!! Is all I can say! What a workout! I thought I was going to throw up. I never did, but I was searching in my car for cup or something just in case it happened on my way home...Thank goodness that it didn't. So anyway...the workout was really good! It was tough and I am sure I will be feeling it today! I was really glad that they weren't mean-they just told us what to do and it was a really good work out. They kept telling us by name we were doing good and they would tell you if you needed to do something differently. There were only 3 other girls in the class with me so they pay attention to everyone.I came home and had a protein shake and I will eat breakfast here in a few minutes. I just wanted to get my post up :) My tummy still feels a little funky, but maybe it is because I haven't eaten yet. Hopefully there aren't any deliveries today at work where I have to go up and down stairs! haha.

I am sure I will be zonked out by 9 tonight! haha! I guess that is good if I am going to get up and go tomorrow morning too. I got the 10 punch card, so I think I will take advantage of it and get some awesome results!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment