Monday, November 7, 2011

Now I Know Why I Run At Night!

OMG! This being home and bored is terrible!!! I have been eating non-stop! I was only supposed to have a banana for dinner or something light, like a salad. So far I have had leftover hamburger helper, popcorn with Nutella on it (which I might say was pretty good) and cookie dough. I threw away what was left of the cookie dough so no more temptations there. I think I am done eating for the night though, because my tummy is hurting from it all now!

I think I will stick to running at night!!! Unless, I have something going on in the evening that will keep me busy!!! BACK ON TRACK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! I know everyone always says that and I have been saying that all weekend, but I really have to or I will not see the results I want to see on Saturday!!! Which will put me way behind schedule!!! I still have 22.8 pounds to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment