Friday, November 4, 2011

Week 2 Weigh in...

Tomorrow is weigh in already! I can't wait. I am so excited to see how I did this week. I can't believe I made it through Halloween week without even having a candy bar! Yes, I did splurge and have some treats here and there, but I didn't go overboard. Everything I ate I counted points for! I feel like I have really started to get this down. You would think after doing WW like 5 different times I would. From listening to people at WW meetings it sounds like everyone starts and stops and starts and stops...

I am going tailgating tomorrow. I am really excited since it will probably be the last time I go this football season. Hopefully, I don't go to crazy with eating out and having some drinks. There are so many points in alcohol it is ridiculous! Eating out never seems to be easy for healthy eating.

I ran again tonight and went 1.96 miles in about 27 minutes. That seems about average for me.Today at work we decided to have Runza. I surprised myself and I ordered the chicken strip kids meal. It was plenty of food and really satisfied my fried food craving.

I will try to post to my blog from my phone via text message. I don't know how it is going to look, but I am going to try it so everyone can see my results for the week right away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment