Saturday, November 26, 2011

5% Goal

What a way to start the day!!! I lost 1.2 pounds! It's about time I lose more than .2! haha! I have lost a total of 8.2 pounds. I am really happy! I also hit my 5% goal today, but I didn't know that until I got home. My daily points allowance went down 1 so now I get 30 per day.

I have a cold and it bothers me the most when I am sleeping at night and right away in the morning. I am really tired. I think I will take a little nap :) We don't have anything going on until later except laundry. We are doing Thanksgiving with Chris's parents around 4:30 so I get to eat another yummy meal. We are having ham at this one so it is nice that I don't have to eat turkey twice. I am undecided on the pie though. I guess I will see what kind there is before I make up my mind :)

Hopefully, everyone has a great Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment