Sunday, November 13, 2011

Always a Bright Side

This weekend has gone so quick. It isn't much of a weekend when you have to work. Last night, I made a really yummy dinner for me and Chris. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy and corn. It was so good! The chicken was boneless skinless thighs. Chris says it was better than good, it was great! :)

Tonight I wanted to have Chinese food. I told Chris to decide what he wanted while I went for my run. I got back and he had eaten a salad. So, no Chinese food for us. Oh well. I ran extra fast just so I could go get it sooner too! So, since I didn't get the Chinese food, I couldn't decide what to have for dinner since I had my heart set on it already. I still didn't go get it. Instead I just ate a turkey sausage dog on a bun. Then I had a bag of sour cream and onion chips.

I am in the process of baking some oatmeal raisin cookies for Chris to take to work. I have only ate 1. No more points left for the day, so no more!!! But it sure was good. See, if I would have had the Chinese food, I wouldn't have been able to have the cookie :) There is always a bright side.

No comments:

Post a Comment