Friday, November 18, 2011

Finally Friday :)

Another great workout at Fit4Lincoln boot camp this morning! There were only 2 of us there, but we worked just as hard if not harder!!! LOVE IT! I know I am getting a good workout when I feel like I could puke every time I leave. haha! Boy, I am sore!!!

I am really glad it is Friday...I get off at 2 P.M. today and really have no plans. I am ready for a day off from working out & work tomorrow! I have weigh in at WW and I am super excited about it. I have been tracking everything this week. I have only used 19 of my 49 weekly Points Plus extra points and I haven't used any of my activity points. If I stay the same this week, I am going to be pissed. But...I think if I stay the same, it is because I haven't been using all of my points each day! Well, I suppose I could start eating more :) I have never had a problem with that before, obviously...that's why I am doing WW in the first place! haha! Oh yeah, and I will be doing measurements as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment