Monday, November 7, 2011

Day Off

Today has been such a nice day off. I didn't have a ton of stuff to do around the apartment. I was up around 8:15 a.m. Watched some TV and played around on Facebook until about 10. Then I went for my run. I figured I had better get it done this morning while the weather was still decent. It is supposed to rain/snow this evening and into tomorrow.

I went to lunch with a friend today and kinda splurged again. It will be OK though. I just won't have much for dinner. I had an amazing BLT at Bisonwitches. I love that place :) It was really nice to catch up with her. It had been quite awhile since had seen each other.

After lunch, I made my way over to Target. I found some base layers for running in the cold. Hopefully, they will help keep me warm. I also got a new shirt and a cute scarf :) I just couldn't resist! haha!

Well, now I am going to just relax while some clothes are finishing up in the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment