Monday, November 28, 2011

5 Meals 1 Bag

Wow! It's been a little while since I have posted! :) I guess I was taking a break just like I did with my exercising! I have been slacking!!! I have stuck to WW though and I am back to boot camp tomorrow morning. I have decided that I like to work out in the morning because then I have time to do stuff in the evenings!

I printed off a meal planner called 5 meals, 1 bag (or something like that) from Kraft.com and it is pretty neat. Tonight was our first night with it and the burgers were really good :) This meal planner gives you all the ingredients in a shopping list with 4 recipes and Friday is pizza night :) It made grocery shopping really easy and it is nice to know that I have all of the ingredients for yummy meals all week long!

Well, nothing else exciting has really happened since Saturday. I spent most of the day on the couch yesterday sleeping and watching TV. It was kinda nice though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment