Tuesday, November 8, 2011

85 Days To Go!!!

Yay! Today went so much better than yesterday. I still really had the urge to eat all day, but I controlled myself. At supper time, I still had 16 points left. I went to dinner with my sister and her boys at Applebee's. I don't really like any of their WW menu items and I had considered getting one of the 550 calorie & under meals, but the chicken fried chicken was calling me!!! I had figured out points for the items I was considering before I went which was a really smart move on my part. There was 32 points in the whole portion of the c-f-c. I asked for a box to come out with my meal and it was the 1st time I had ever done this. It really does help...outta sight, outta mind :)  Since I cut it in half, it was only 16 points! It fit into my points for the day perfectly!!! Plus, now I have supper for tomorrow...or lunch for Chris :)

I went to the fitness room to run on the treadmill. I went 20 minutes. That's all I could stand. I was getting bored, but I kept pushing myself to make it to 20 minutes and I even did some sprints to liven it up a little. I came home and did some weights. I need to start strengthening my back more. It is still kind of hurting.

I love the show I Used to Be Fat on MTV. I am seriously thinking of making a calendar that is a countdown to my birthday. Then everyday it is a reminder of how hard I am working and how hard I have to work to make this happen. Lets see...how many days is it???  85 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment