Monday, November 21, 2011

Good Morning Monday

What a wonderful Monday morning! I sure hope everyone else is having as good of a morning as I am. I went to bed early last night and was able to get up bright and early at 5 A.M. for boot camp. Another great workout! Sarah and I were the only ones there and we worked out extra hard :) It just feels so good to work so hard. It doesn't even take that long. It actually goes really fast-1 minute of burpees or squats feels like forever, but the entire workout goes really fast! I think that's why I like it so much. Now, I am enjoying a nice post workout protein shake. That is just one way I am going to try to get in more protein this week :)

This weekend went wwwwwaaaaayyyyyy to fast! haha! Saturday I did pretty much nothing all day. Which was really nice. Yesterday was a nice relaxing day with the family. My little nephew Sam had his baptism so everyone was there and we had lunch at my sister's place. It was fun. Lots of good food. I wanted a piece of cake really bad on Saturday and I held out because I thought there would be cake. Sure enough there was! Yay!!! It was worth the wait!!!

Now, I just have to plan my strategy for Thanksgiving day! Glad I only have to eat at one place...I already have my tracker filled out for the day so hopefully I can stick to what is planned. Maybe I should take my measuring cups with me to lunch! haha! My family won't care :) The other problem that I will be encountering is Friday--late night/early morning shopping and tailgating! Then weigh in on Saturday! Yikes!!! I think I can do it though :) I will just have to drink lots of water and keep in mind that I have weigh in the next morning!!!  Then there is lunch on Saturday, which I'm not as worried about because I will have weighed in already and it is the start of a new week! 

Only 3 days of work this week! Makes me want to do a happy dance! haha!!! I keep seeing all these commercials on TV for holiday stuff. I like the Target ad where the lady is practicing up for her Black Friday shopping! The other one I like is Edible Arrangements. Mostly because the fruit covered in chocolate looks so good! Oh and there is the Hallmark one where the little girl is counting down the days until Christmas. Super cute!
OK everyone! Have a wonderful Monday and stay warm! It is cold out there right now, but I think it is supposed to get a little warmer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment