Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Woohoo Wednesday!!! Thanksgiving Eve :)

Yay! Today is the last day of work for the week! No sleeping in tomorrow though! I have a turkey to make!!! Wish me luck! It has been a while since I have made one! I need to get a pan to cook it in 1st! haha :) I am going to bake my pies tonight!

I could not get to sleep last night. I think I was awake to see every hour hit on my alarm clock!!! It made it a little tough to get up at 5 a.m. to get to boot camp, but I made it! Thank goodness! It was an awesome workout this morning! Just what I needed for a long weekend. I have to get my run or my 10 Minute Trainer videos in tomorrow while my turkey is cooking. I think should be able to find time in the 3-4 hours it has to cook. I have my meal all planned out for tomorrow so hopefully I can stick to it! I have to because weigh in is on Saturday and I really want to see some good results this week. It is about time I start shedding some pounds. I know I am gaining muscle, but everyone who has been following my blog knows that I am in this to get lose weight and get healthy!

Tomorrow night I am going shopping starting at 10:30 p.m. Yikes! I don't know how I got roped into this one! Thanks Brenda :) LOL! JK :) It will be fun. Hopefully we get some good deals. I really don't have plans to buy anything, but you just never know if you are gonna find that unbeatable deal you just can't live without! haha! Then it is off to tailgate at on Friday morning. I really hope I can make it through the day.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!!! Be safe if you are traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment